Roodzand Advice is a programme management and management consultancy organisation headed by Jan Roodzand, and supported by a wide network of sr consultants, project managers and asset management / GIS experts.
Roodzand Advice has a broad experience and knowledge of the information systems supporting asset management of (complex) infrastructures as Utility’s and transport infrastructures.
Roodzand Advice is an independent organisation with knowledge of the major providers of solutions for (integrated) information systems in this context.
Please find more information in the global profile:
Publications: Around the start of Vicrea, Jan published his vision on Spatial-it in GeoInformatics. You can find these English articles here.
Jan publishes regularly for the Dutch GIS Magazine, you can find (Dutch) articles on the following topics here:
– Sharing GIS knowledge multiplies your GIS knowledge
– GIS and European tenders, (There’s still hope)
– Challenges Dutch decentral Governments
– GIS Programme Management
– Profile of GIS users (2 articles)
– GIS for infrastructure management
– Managing complex infrastructures
– Importance of communication in (GIS) projects (2 articles)
– Open geo data and data quality
– Looking at business, procurement and GIS-providers
– Does and Don’ts of business cases